Family Law Attorney Serving Idaho Falls, Bonneville County, ID & Surrounding Areas
When you have to deal with the legal system regarding family matters, you need a lawyer who will listen, be respectful, and offer compassionate counsel. You need a lawyer who will seek to protect the rights of you and your loved ones. We are dedicated to finding the most effective means to solving your problems, whether through informal negotiations, formal mediation, collaboration, or litigation.
Our office handles the following type of family law matters:
- Custody modifications
- Child Support
- Why Should People Hire A Divorce Attorney As Opposed To Handling It Themselves?
- How Long Should I Be In Idaho Before Being Able To File For Divorce?
- What Should A Person Do In Preparation For A Divorce Or A Separation?
- How Long Does A Divorce Typically Take To Get Finalized?
- How Does Idaho Handle The Division Of Property In A Divorce?
- Why Is Divorce So Expensive?
We look forward to serving you and your family.
Call Us Now For a Case Evaluation